You dont have javascript enabled! Please download Google Chrome!

Quentin Bendter of Brooklyn NY

Quentin lives in Brooklyn NY, a nasty lying dog, he likes to sleep around with prostitute he solicits of backpage, he is dirty and nasty and has an issue with his small p****, Quentin will lie and steal from you, be warned he pretends to be a good guy but he is a fat thief, and this is not a bitter rant, it’s the truth

Newer comments ▸

51 comments on Quentin Bendter of Brooklyn NY

1. King of the Trill
    at 10:20 pm (8 months ago)

Lazarus Elikwu posted this. Lazarus will be brought up on charges for deformation of character. He just copied and paste his post and changed the names. Get a life Lazarus Elikwu. Broke A** bumb

2. King of the Trill
    at 10:36 pm (8 months ago)

Ifechukwude Elikwu stop posting things about people. You know you’re a little b**** and wouldn’t dare say this to this mans face. You going to be dealt with n****.

3. Nneka Elikwu
    at 12:06 am (1 week ago)

Lazarus Elikwu brother of this lying thief b**** Ozulonye Elikwu posted this about his ex wife’s brother. This is disgusting and sad. Stop the lies Lazarus. The truth shall always prevail. Son of a dead b****. The truth is your bald headed ugly a** stupid thief sister steals from her patients and lost her CNA license. F*** the Elikwu family. Rot in hell

4. Urainia Bendter
    at 2:00 pm (1 week ago)

Urainia Bendter why are you writing this stuff about your own family? this is stupidity, not smart, nobody cares, you are exposing your own self and your family, be a lady and stop acting like a ghetto trash, SMH Quentin is your brother, why why and why can’t you be smart and mature at 31yrs old, I do feel sorry for you tho

5. Nelson Elikwu
    at 6:15 pm (1 week ago)

Above post were all postings of…Lazarus Elikwu IFechukwude Elikwu. Lazarus Elikwu posted all the above comments. Lazarus Elikwu. IFechukwude Elikwu. ?

6. Norman becknell
    at 8:17 am (6 days ago)

Urainia Bendter, f****** old niggas in the hood since she was like 16, i f***** her face up always, I not shock she turned out crazy, haha

7. Lazarus Elikwu
    at 1:25 pm (6 days ago)

Lazarus Elikwu posted this. IFechukwude Elikwu.

8. Lazarus Elikwu
    at 1:26 pm (6 days ago)

Lazarus IFechukwude Elikwu posted all these statements above.

9. Domique Mack
    at 5:16 pm (6 days ago)

That b**** urainia bendter is a hoe, she f***** my man Donavan while she was dating his old uncle, she f***** the uncle and the nephew together, you already know how that goes, how you gonna do me like that Raina, I thought we were friends, why you gotta f*** my man tho, well I’m not mad, i heard you still hoeing.. oh your husband got tired of you cheating, b****** like you f*** it up for us Good Woman

10. Victora Elikwu
    at 6:48 pm (6 days ago)

Lazarus Elikwu posted all above statements. IFechukwude Lazarus Elikwu is posting under various alias.

11. Victora Elikwu
    at 6:50 pm (6 days ago)

Lazarus I’m rolling over in my grave. Rotting away.

12. Mercy fakoya
    at 9:57 am (5 days ago)

Urainia Bendter, i knew you were f****** my husband Timotiu fakoya, but I’m a lady and I will not let you bring my down to your akata level… keep hoeing, it’s your pums, right hoe?

13. Darryl jenkins
    at 10:00 am (5 days ago)

Urainia Bendter you are a stupid Hoe

14. Raymond flament
    at 10:04 am (5 days ago)

I Raymond flament wrote this, you b****, you think I is worry, call the police press charges on me, I don’t care

15. Yolanda bendter
    at 10:13 am (5 days ago)

Raymond you are useless p*** of s***, what kind of a woman are you, Raymond Flament wrote this, STOP IT

16. IFechukwude Lazarus Elikwu
    at 10:46 am (5 days ago)

Lazarus Elikwu posted all comments above.

17. IFechukwude Lazarus Elikwu
    at 10:48 am (5 days ago)

Lazarus IFechukwude Elikwu posted all comments above.

18. IFechukwude Lazarus Elikwu
    at 10:50 am (5 days ago)

Lazarus Elikwu posted all disturbing comments above. Lazarus Elikwu posted all comments above using various alias.

19. Osi Elikwu
    at 12:02 pm (5 days ago)

Michael Hepburn is a fagat. He like niggas. He p****. Tried to jump me with his lover and got them arrested .

20. IFechukwude Elikwu
    at 12:03 pm (5 days ago)

Lazarus Elikwu posted all above comments.

21. Osi Elikwu
    at 12:12 pm (5 days ago)

Lazarus Elikwu wrote all coments above.
    Lazarus Elikwu resides at 235 S Harrison Street # 7F. East Orange NJ.

22. Stella Elikwu
    at 12:14 pm (5 days ago)

IFechukwude Elikwu is posting under various alias. Lazarus Elikwu is mad. He is posting disturbing lies and disturbing comments online about former friends and his ex wife.

23. Patricia Elikwu
    at 12:33 pm (5 days ago)

Lazarus Elikwu Fucks his sisters. Ozulonye Joy Elikwu and Lazarus Elikwu are brother and sister and have an ongoing sexual relationship. Lazarus resides with his sister and her children in East Orange NJ. His sisters last born is retarded. Lazarus may be the father of Lorde Elikwu his nephew.

24. Urainia Bendter
    at 3:05 pm (5 days ago)

My brother is finished with me so I need mike to fight for me so I will drag his name into this because I think I’m smart, I gotta recruit soldiers, I want ifechukwude fidelix Elikwu lazarus dead, that n**** be playing stupid tho

25. Mercy fakoya
    at 3:09 pm (5 days ago)

Raina you are Cheap

26. Mitchell s jackson
    at 3:15 pm (5 days ago)

I am urainia bendter English professor, I was f****** urainia bendter before and after class, she has a Smart Brain ha ha I gave her an incomplete grade because she refused to take it in the butt

27. Ngozi Grace Ezeike
    at 3:24 pm (5 days ago)

Ifechukwude Lazarus elikwu you f****** b****, I told you that you will never succeed hey I sabi cook oo, God know o.o I am very very good with juju, I go crazy oo

28. Patricia Elizabeth Elikwu
    at 3:38 pm (5 days ago)

Ifechukwude elikwu is gone Mad he is a thief, not to trusted around you oo,

29. Patricia Elikwu
    at 4:05 pm (5 days ago)

Lazarus Elikwu posted all above coments.

30. Patricia Elikwu
    at 4:07 pm (5 days ago)

Lazarus Elikwu posted all comments above

31. Patricia Elikwu
    at 4:08 pm (5 days ago)

Lazarus Elikwu posted all comments above. Lazarus Elikwu is posting comments on this website under various alias

32. Patricia Elikwu
    at 4:15 pm (5 days ago)

Lazarus Elikwu posted all above comments. IFechukwude Lazarus Elikwu. Lazarus Elikwu is posting on this website under various names. Lazarus Elikwu is suffering from depression and schizophrenia

33. Patricia Elikwu
    at 4:55 pm (5 days ago)

Ifechukwude Lazarus elikwu post this, he is a b****, a liar a cheater a ghost, he don’t understand american woman, these african hoes are stupid to date him, run run run ude is a b**** o

34. Norman becknell
    at 4:59 pm (5 days ago)

I told ya that b**** is crazy, she messed up my life, got me locked up enough times

35. Patricia Elikwu
    at 6:25 pm (5 days ago)

All comments above were posted by IFechukwude Elikwu.

36. Norman becknell
    at 6:44 am (4 days ago)

All comments above are posted by urainia bendtet

37. Rowland knight
    at 6:49 am (4 days ago)

Urainia Bendter, suck sick for real, we ran train on her at the office

38. Urainia Bendter
    at 6:51 am (4 days ago)

Raymond flament wrote this, how you gonna write such thing about your daughter dad

39. Patricia Elikwu
    at 10:03 am (4 days ago)

Lazarus Elikwu is posting under various aliases. Lazarus is posting nasty malicious lies on this website about his ex wife children and former friends. Lazarus is in need of Psychiatric evaluation

40. Lazarus Elikwu
    at 10:30 am (4 days ago)

Lazarus Elikwu resides at 235 S Harrison St East Orange NJ. Apartment 7F. Lazarus is posting disgusting lies online. Lazarus Elikwu is depressed and schizophrenic. He believes his own lies. Read the nasty comments and ask yourself is this a sane person? Not at all.

41. Ozulonye Ashawo Abu Mohammed Elikwu
    at 11:15 am (4 days ago)

Lazarus Elikwu is posting on this website under various aliases. He posted these nasty comments about Quentin and Urainia. He resides with me in East Orange NJ. 235 S Harrison Street Apt 7F

42. Renaldo kyte
    at 12:51 am (4 days ago)

Raina swear on Father you ain’t a hoe, common you f***** mad niggas at Brooklyn scholars, raina old job before she got fired, most of the male workers ran train on urainia bendter, and I swear on my parents I ain’t lying, one guy went in raw and caught chlamydia,
    Beware urainia bendter p**** is burning
    She is stupid, just lie to her and tell her she is beautiful and smart, that’s all it takes, strap up remember Chlamydia Is one step away from HIV, May God kill the liar Amen, i saw it all in her phone text messages

43. Anthony aka king of the trill on
    at 1:04 am (4 days ago)

I am the guy fixing the house, I started having an affair with yolander bendter and I switch to the daughter urainia bendter, I f***** mother and daughter I don’t care lol, what kind of a fool will call these hoes wife’s, only these foreigners, they don’t know any better, Raina ask your mom’s ,I mr tony f***** her too b4 you

44. Yolanda bendter
    at 2:30 am (4 days ago)

Raymond Flament wrote all the comments above under different alias,
    He resides at 4701 Beverley rd Brooklyn by 11203

45. Urainia Bendter
    at 2:36 am (4 days ago)

Raymond flament posted all these comments, I’ve got nothing to say to you dad

46. Urainia Bendter
    at 2:38 am (4 days ago)

Raymond flament wrote this

47. Patricia Elikwu
    at 2:46 am (4 days ago)

Raymond flament, why you doing this

48. Raymond flament
    at 2:54 am (4 days ago)

No is not i, Yolanda wrote about me first just Google my name, you will see with your own eys

49. Yolanda bendter
    at 2:56 am (3 days ago)

Yes you did, Raymond flament wrote this

Newer comments ▸