You dont have javascript enabled! Please download Google Chrome!

Lazarus Elikwu

Lazarus Elikwu is fake and stupid. He’s not street and he’s not a rapper. He’s not a walking bank and he has issues with the size of his p****. He solicits prostitutes off the internet and sleeps with anyone. He has no respect for himself or any woman he’s with! Take precaution n head for the hills when you see this ba$tard coming! This is a page from my book. Do with it what u will but remember I Told u so

26 comments on Lazarus Elikwu

1. Eny Heyman
    at 4:37 pm (2 years ago)

Lazarus is a hoe with no respect tho. He don’t care about nobody but himself! He slept with all my friends n he is a big liar! He slept with my ex man sister and he sleeps around unprotected!!!

2. Ann Osahon
    at 3:44 pm (2 years ago)

This guy is worthless. He’s a bumb a$$$ nigg@! He loves to eat pu$$y n has no problems paying for it. He’s nasty and wild small with da baby d!ck! Good cash cow but that’s it

3. Caroline Ezeogu
    at 12:53 pm (2 years ago)

This is sooooo true I swear! He’s so into material things and a big womanizer. He likes women in abundance, he does this to over compensate for his ” Short comings” He was always jealous of my guy friends, just because we messed around Doesn’t make us an item…. So young and naive Stupid little boy

4. Tokes
    at 12:26 pm (2 years ago)

This is a crazy guy, he will stalk and call you at all hours of the morning expecting a booty call when u laid up with ya main ninja, smh

5. A. T Fakoya
    at 11:44 am (2 years ago)

Lazarus is an insecure a$$hole. Stupid fake a** n****

6. Vida Aguilera
    at 11:24 am (2 years ago)

Yolanda bendter aka cleans , urainia bendter my crazy daughter wrote all these

7. Vida Aguilera
    at 11:35 am (2 years ago)

My name is Raymond flament I iz the father of urainia bendter I don’t know why she writes this type things about people using other people names, raina stop it now and delete all these things immediately

8. Caroline
    at 1:32 am (2 years ago)

Well Done Felicia. I know this is your hand work but keep me out of it.

9. THE HEAVENLY
    at 5:35 pm (2 years ago)

NO This is disgusting and POLICE are investigating this. This is DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER AND ALL THESE COMMENTS CAME FROM ONE IP ADDRESS!!! Charges will be brought up against all involved, I PROMISE!!!

10. John Ellington
    at 9:37 am (2 years ago)

Lazarus is a deadbeat. Has no job no education no life. Lil d!ck ninja. Insecure overly jealous and trying to get in where he don’t fit in. N**** rap like a certified hatian who just got off the boat. His sister is a thief and retired prostitute lost her CNA license and all. N**** was so broke he had to ask for niggas to fund his trip to Nigeria to pay his last respects to his dead brother. N**** Lexus is f***** up and all he do is stalk niggas on social media with fake accounts. Lazarus take this “L” buddy

11. Frances A LAwall
    at 9:41 am (2 years ago)

This n**** was supposed to take me out when I was pregnant. N**** is an official crack head now. All he do is smoke all day and pop molly. #FACTS

12. Frances A Lawall
    at 12:13 am (7 months ago)

And I heard his wife is a hoe, sleeping around, she f***** his friend, haha poor Lazarus, good for you

13. Ugochi Elikwu
    at 8:57 am (3 days ago)

Lazarus Elikwu is posting disgusting lies on this website. Really sad and miserable. Lazarus is hanging on to his sanity by a thread. You see lies and dishonesty will diminish integrity and character. Lazarus is a liar a thief and a dull spirit all at the same damn time. His father never loved him even went as far to abort him. Unsuccessfully. These are the demons he’s living with. So yeah when he comes on here to post nasty comments about his ex wife and family know that this is just a cry for help. Poor son of a dead b****. Victoria Elikwu raised a fagat and John Ellington Elikwu raised some real hoes. Meddie pregnant at 12. Ozulonye had her child out of wedlock. Ifeanyi Elikwu can’t get a damn man to save her life Stanley left her and her bastard child Ephraim for dead. Nneka is the only one with sense but she has been abused by John over the years. Patricia us d to make Lazarus eat dog food out of the trash and beat the brakes of Joy and Lazarus. So when he comes on line making up nasty fake stories know that this is coming from a damaged depressed C***.

14. John Ellington Elikwu
    at 6:59 pm (3 days ago)

Leslie Elikwu resides in Farragut houses. She is the mother of my hoe a** daughters Meddie and Ugochi Elikwu. There mother is the true definition of s***. That b**** was sucking d*** and f’n another man and I was out working. After that I cut that fat ghetto project b**** off. Patricia was my doormat for years but I got tired of f****** that ugly goat face b**** and got me a Spanish hoe in the Bronx. We had a bastard daughter Together. Spanish hoes will hold you down. African hoes will hold you back. I’m now happy living my life in the Bronx after shitting on these women after all these years. My first b**** Victoria Elikwu died of a diabetic coma. I could care less. They can f*** her dead corpse and but on her for all I care.
    John Ellington Elikwu True fagat a** Nigerian
    Resides in the Bronx Throgs Neck Getting massive neck from his Spanish b****.
    2828 Sampson Ave
    Bronx, NY 10465
    Current Address

15. John Ellington Elikwu
    at 7:02 pm (3 days ago)

Victoria Elikwu you dead b****. May your soul never Rest In Peace. Lazarus will be nothing but a failure b****. Your stupid daughter Ozulonye is a damn retarded illiterate handicap b****. Not my children at all. Should have aborted Ude like I said b****

16. Mohammed Abu
    at 7:05 pm (3 days ago)

Wow wonders shall never end. Useless b**** Ozulonye. I knew she was a stupid ugly b****. F*** Those bastard children of hers. I want a paternity test for Elijah, Lorde and that b**** Sharma. Useless b****. I know you are nasty and your junior brother Lazarus is f****** you in your nasty cray fish p****

17. Mohammed Abu
    at 7:07 pm (3 days ago)

I have been drama free for almost 5 years now. Stupid b****. Ozulonye learn to keep a man b****. You are ugly and stupid. You are an ugly simple minded complacent s***. I don’t want anything to do with you b**** or those ugly f****** bastard kids of yours.

18. John Ellington Elikwu
    at 8:19 pm (3 days ago)

Victoria Elikwu was cursed. She is a witch. Her daughter Ozulonye is a witch. Her son Ude is the spawn of Satan. Her children are cursed. Jerry is not my son. Ozulonye Joy Abu is not my daughter. IFechukwude should have not been born.i told that dead useless b**** to abort him. Victoria Elikwu was a mad women. She could not read or write. She was a bad mother. She aboned her children at a very young age so that she could go to Lagos and Prostitute. I never cared for that dead b****. They can f*** her dead corpse and nut on her dead body for all I care .

19. Anu Mercy Fakoya
    at 8:37 am (2 days ago)

Zero F***$ given.

20. Enny Akinde
    at 8:47 am (2 days ago)

Mercy Fakoya you fat nasty b****. Still here sitting pretty hoe. Ya man ate my P**** b**** and he still can’t get over it. Miss high and mighty with her degree and prissy attitude. All the education in the world and still a classless low self esteem b****. Nobody wants ya fuckin’ man b****. That was then this is now. Get over it. You are not Godly as you pretend. You are A voodoo priestess just like your mother. B**** when I see you all you do is look the other way and smile a phony smile. Keep your head High you fat sloppy insecure b****. I have nothing to hide. I am a real woman. I can walk with kings and crawl with paupers. God knows my heart. God knows you have offended me and God knows I will not turn a blind eye to this. You and your disgusting family will fall by the wayside. You will never be anything g more than the Wife of Timmy Fakoya and baby that ain’t saying much. Jealous as African b****. When he’s ducking you he’s tho lol My about me. When he sees my man he is overcome with jealous rage. He still dreams about this p****. Damn over 15 years later. Who can blame him b****?

21. Enny Akinde
    at 8:51 am (2 days ago)

Anyone who thinks sitting in a church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car. Mercy Fakoya is not the child of God. She practices voodoo and witchcraft. She obtained her degree using witchcraft. She married her husband using witchcraft. Pregnancy… witchcraft. May God have mercy on your miserable soul in Judgment Day B****. Kiss my pretty a**. I’m beautiful and smart. Trust me God does not make mistakes.
    email address is [email protected].
    Mercy Abidoye-Fakoya

22. Enny Akinde
    at 8:57 am (2 days ago)

Mercy Fakoya you nasty fat a** sloppy B****. Do not think for one second I will not stoop to conquer. I will make sure you will get all that is due to you and Timmy b****. Michael said you were blight. The reason Timmy got caught up on Fraud charges lol. B**** you are a damn curse. Woe be unto you your husband and ugly a** kids. You I to witchcraft but can’t concoct a spell to Make Timmy Love you. Living in a fools paradise. Ugly a** children. Retarded f****** African babies. Nappy headed c****. I will say a special prayer for your family. I will contact my uncle in Nigeria. He will make sure you don’t see 2018.

23. Enny Akinde
    at 9:05 am (2 days ago)

Mercy Fakoya I will contact your father also. Let him know the conniving little fuk boi you married. He should know his son in law is a nasty mutha Fucka with bastard kids in the ghetto. Timmy ya mother was a w****. We know you and ya ten siblings all come from
    Different men. So much for culture huh? Yoruba hoes are the biggest in Nigeria. So because ya mom was a smut you have no respect for women in general. I understand but it does not work like that honey. Forgive your mother for setting the tone… she is the reason why you lack respect for women. Let’s get to the heart of the matter baby. I’m here to help. I understand. But it does not work like that. So now if you’ll excuse me I have nothing more to say that has not been aforementioned. Remember Mercy don’t come for me unless I send for you. Got it? Good. Now this email to your dad .
    [email protected]